A cozy mummy style bag for the side sleepers among us. Designed from the ground up for side sleepers, the Sidewinder uses an innovative cocoon pattern to get you a great night’s sleep. Dual-layer quilting wraps your body in cozy FireLine™ Eco recycled synthetic insulation. And, the blanket like hood has hand pockets in the corners, so you can tuck yourself in just like you would at home.
- Shell is lightweight nylon, lining is soft polyester microfiber, and both have a water-repellent finish.
- FireLine Eco insulation is composed of 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Low denier fibres are tightly woven to provide high-loft, compressibility, a high weight-to-warmth ratio and durability.
- Cocoon design keeps side sleepers cozy by keeping insulation close to the body.
- Horizontal baffles create tunnels of warmth that wrap around your body, and prevent insulation from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Draft flap behind the ambidextrous, anti-snag locking zipper ensures cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Optimized footbox mimics the natural position of your feet when lying on your side.
- Hood lets you lift and move your head, even when fully zipped up and has a one-handed cinch adjustment.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes mesh storage bag and nylon stuff sack.
- Women's version is wider at hip, narrower at shoulders, with extra insulation at chest and feet.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Packed size||22 x 23cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|