A bit heavier and less packable than its down sibling, the Torchlight Camp uses synthetic insulation to save you money, and still get a good night’s sleep. Expandable side panels let you customize your sleeping bag to your sleeping style and body type. 2-way zippers allow you to add room exactly where you need it, foot, hips or shoulders, you can even open both sides all the way, gaining an extra 26cm of sleep space, like going from a double bed to a Queen.
- Shell is ultralight polyester with a water-repellent finish. Lining is soft polyester taffeta that wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Zippered expandable side panels run from shoulder to footbox and allow up to 13cm of expansion per side.
- FireLine™ Pro insulation uses multi-denier short-staple polyester fibres, balancing loft and warmth with packability.
- Draft flap behind the zipper and in the yoke ensures cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Hood lets you lift and move your head, even when fully zipped up and has a one-handed cinch adjustment.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Left and right bags can zip together.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.