A little retro chic for those days that aren’t fully jacket-weather, but aren’t really sweater weather either. Sitting at that just-right amount of warmth for fall and spring, the Karla looks good open or closed, and will go great with your favourite mom jeans.
- Hard-wearing G-1000 Eco blends organic cotton with recycled polyester.
- Large hood keeps light showers at bay.
- 2-way zipper lets you find the perfect balance between temperature and weather protection.
- Vent at the back yoke helps keep you cool.
- Zippered hand pockets and an internal stash pocket.
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help keeps the warm in.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|