Reima Papaija Swim Shorts - Boys' - Children to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From cannonballs to belly flops, these quick-drying swim shorts will make a splash. Made from a recycled blend that stops UV, they are ready to dive into summer.
- Quick-drying SunProof polyester provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Recycled fabric is made from plastic bottles.
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluorocarbon-free finish helps sheds water and dirt.
- Elasticised waist and drawcord combo for the perfect fit on growing bodies.
- Inner mesh liner shorts.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Built-in brief|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.