From multi-day trips to thru-hikes, carry your gear in ventilated comfort. The trampoline back panel keeps your back dry and load balanced through hard or rough trail sections. Plenty of access options help keep you organized - no need to pull everything out to get at your snack in the middle. Plus, it's designed with with recycled materials and a PFC-free water-repellent coating to reduce its environmental impact.
- FreeFloat suspension system is light, dynamic and breathable.
- Katmai 65 Plus is adjusted to provide fit and comfort to suit a wide range of body types.
- 3D Comfort Cradle system allows the hipbelt to pivot as you walk, improving balance on uneven terrain.
- Adjustable shoulder harness to fit your torso length.
- Plus size-specific harness and hipbelt provides a better fit for diverse sizes and shapes.
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh antimicrobial treatment on backpanel, hipbelt and harness.
- Sliding sternum strap with an integrated whistle.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar accommodates different size loads.
- Stretch mesh shove-it pocket fits a shell jacket and secures with single buckle.
- Side stretch pockets and 4 compression straps.
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets keep small personal items handy.
- Bottom compression straps to reduce volume or hold extra gear.
- Sunglass QuickStow system holds your shades without scratching them.
- Interior Nano connect toggles let you attach a Nano 14 daypack (sold separately).
- Maximum recommended load: 20.4kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|