Take the weight off your shoulders. The Talon’s super-comfortable carrying system makes it great for day hikes, grocery runs or weekend bike rides. Ventilated air channels in the back panel and shoulder straps allow heat to escape, keeping you comfortable on sweaty excursions. Stretch-mesh side pockets are easy to access and have plenty of room for sunscreen and protein bars and shoulder strap pockets stash your GPS for quick navigation info.
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam hipbelt, shoulder straps and back panel are lightweight and let air flow.
- Seamlessly integrated lumbar pad and hipbelt transfers weight without rubbing.
- Stretch-mesh pockets on the shoulder strap, hip belt, sides and front are easy to access on the go.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment lets you stash your poles without taking off your pack.
- Ice axe loop.
- External hydration sleeve accommodates a 3L reservoir (sold separately) and is easy to load and unload without opening the main compartment.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Width||29cm (Eclipse Grey)|
|Depth||25cm (Eclipse Grey)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.