Amply sized for day hiking or bikepacking, the Tempest 24 gets you off the grid without weighing yourself down. A ventilated back panel and harness keep the load close to your body for comfortable carrying, and let air in to cool your back, while the continuous-wrap hipbelt stabilizes your load to keep you balanced on rocks and logs, or while hauling groceries.
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam hipbelt, shoulder straps and back panel are lightweight and let air flow.
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter torso length, shoulder straps that are set closer together and a hipbelt shaped to fit curvier hips.
- Seamlessly integrated lumbar pad and hipbelt transfers weight without rubbing.
- Stretch-mesh pockets on the shoulder strap, hip belt, and sides are easy to access on the go.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment lets you stash your poles without taking off your pack.
- External hydration sleeve accommodates a 3L reservoir (sold separately) and is easy to load and unload without opening the main compartment.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.