Beat the crowds to the viewpoint on your next day hike. With enough room to carry the 10 essentials and then some, the Tempest 20 lets you go off the grid without weighing yourself down. A ventilated back panel and harness keep the load close to your body for comfortable carrying, and let air in to cool your back, while the continuous-wrap hipbelt stabilizes your load to keep you balanced on rocks and logs, or while hauling groceries.
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam hipbelt, shoulder straps and back panel are lightweight and let air flow.
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter torso length, shoulder straps that are set closer together and a hipbelt shaped to fit curvier hips.
- Seamlessly integrated lumbar pad and hipbelt transfers weight without rubbing.
- Stretch-mesh pockets on the shoulder strap, hip belt, sides and front are easy to access on the go.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment lets you stash your poles without taking off your pack.
- Ice axe loop and a LidLock helmet attachment for multi-sport carry options.
- External hydration sleeve accommodates a 3L reservoir (sold separately) and is easy to load and unload without opening the main compartment.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.