A grab-and-go shell jacket to keep you safe from spring showers. Made using WindWall™ technology, the Cyclone Jacket lets you lean in to getting outside in brisk shoulder-season conditions.
- Recycled polyester uses WindWall technology and non-PFC DWR finish to stand against the elements.
- UPF 50 blocks more than 95% of harsh UV.
- Drawstring hood and elastic cuffs cinch tight against the weather.
- Elasticised cuffs and hem seal out chill winds.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Relaxed fit leaves room to layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|