The North Face Grays Torreys Insulated Jacket - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Low-key insulated comfort that layers well and feels like the ultimate hoody upgrade. Lined with The North Face’s sustainably minded Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, the Grays Torreys jacket has quilted pockets of warmth to keep you cozy when the temperature drops. And, when the wind kicks up the cinchable hood has you covered.
- Recycled nylon shell has a non-PFC DWR to shed light rain.
- Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation light, efficient and composed of 70% post-consumer recycled material.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Standard fit feels just right.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.