Warmth and control for shoulder season commutes or training rides. The Amfib Lite gloves pack maximum warmth with minimum bulk to control your bike without freezing your fingers.
- AmFIB soft shell outer fabric is wind- and water-resistant.
- 60g Primaloft Gold insulation with Aerogel particles for maximum warmth.
- Insulation is made with 35% recycled polyester.
- Soft fleece inner moves moisture outward.
- Synthetic leather palm provides grip on wet bars.
- Super soft nose wipe keeps things tidy.
- Hook-and-loop strap keeps gloves in-place.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.