Warmth and waterproofness when you need it. These versatile gloves are great for getting out in unpredictable weather. The warm and highly breathable fleece layer keeps you warm, and has a hidden Pertex shell to pull over when the precipitation starts.
- Pertex Shield 2.5L ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, and stuffs into pocket when not in use.
- ActiveTemp fleece lining regulates temperature to keep hands warm without overheating.
- Anti-slip silicone print on fingers and palm.
- Synthetic suede thumb and index tip are touch-screen compatible.
- Zippered shell pocket doubles as a hand warmer pocket.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.