Salomon X Ultra Mid 4 Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With technology taken from running shoes, these agile mid-height trail shoes power along the trails. A new chassis system stabilizes your ankle, giving you support for carrying heavy loads while allowing your forefoot to flex naturally. Plus, the waterproof membrane steps up to keep you dry in wet and muddy conditions.
- Stitch-free uppers are water-resistant fabric with PU-coated leather overlays for durability.
- Gore-Tex waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out water while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- ADV-C chassis stabilizes your ankle without limiting forefoot flexibility.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole cushions and comforts underfoot.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip MA rubber.
- Chevron lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.