Salomon Quest 4 Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Tackle challenging terrain in comfort. A progressive design borrows elements from Salomon® trail running shoes and works them into rugged boots built for tough day hikes and backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country. The new chassis system stabilizes your ankles while allowing forefoot flexibility, giving you the support you want when carrying heavy loads without restricting your freedom of movement.
- Nubuck leather and synthetic uppers are comfortable and durable.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable booties keep rain and puddles out.
- Rubber heels and toecaps protect your feet from impact and abrasion.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- ADV-C 4D chassis supports and stabilizes your ankel without limiting forefoot flexibility.
- High-wear, abrasion-resistant, trekking Contagrip® TD rubber outsoles give you exceptional grip and durability in rugged terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.