Ski groomed lines at the resort, or chase backcountry epic days. These mitts blend tough soft shell material with leather and waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® to keep your fingers dry and warm.
- Swany soft shell fabric is windproof, breathable, and water-resistant.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable inserts.
- Light, efficient 160 synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet.
- Leather palm and trim for durability and grip.
- Pre-curved, rolled construction adds dexterity.
- Adjustable wrist and cuff drawcord strap seal out snow and drafts.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Goggle wipe|