A versatile day pack that loves to move fast along the trails. Rugged fabric, a comfortable harness and attachment points for trekking poles suit day hikes with only the essentials. A frame sheet gives the Aerios some structure when packed full, and can be removed to reduce weight or pack down the bag.
- High-tenacity nylon fabric has a liquid crystal polymer ripstop for added durability.
- Lightweight shoulder harness with front pockets and adjustable sternum straps.
- AeroForm back panel enhances airflow.
- Zippered top access with additional front pocket with secure key clip.
- Hydration system-compatible, with an internal clip to suspend bladder and passage for drink tube.
- Stretchy side pockets accommodate 1-litre water bottles.
- Front bungee and webbing daisy chains secure additional items.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.