Sorel Cumberland Winter Boots - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When the temps drop, it's time for winter adventures. These boots are water-resistant and insulated, so young explores can take on the snow with warm and dry feet.
- Synthetic upper with water-resistant PU coating.
- Injection-moulded rubber shell for snow and puddle protection.
- 200g synthetic insulation keeps little feet toasty.
- Fleece lining with faux shearling cuff adds an extra layer of warmth.
- Rubber sole with multi-directional lugs for traction on slippery surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.