For extremely cold days in the track or on the trail. Insulated and weather-resistant, the Menali pants are a great choice for skiing or showing this winter. Stretch panels and articulated knees provide comfort and ease of movement.
- Wind-resistant panels with a DWR finish to shed light moisture.
- Rear panels are stretch fleece for mobility and warmth.
- 100g polyester insulation adds a layer of warmth.
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement.
- Lower leg zippers work with a variety of footwear.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.