Weather protection that breathes, these soft shell pants are ready for your winter pursuits. The neoprene waistband is cut high in the back. You can bend, high-step and pole-plant without creating a chilling gap. Large cuffs provide ample room for mountaineering, hiking and ski boots.
- Wind- and waterproof panels protect against unpredictable weather.
- Back mesh vents excess heat.
- Stretch fleece inserts add warmth.
- Wide waistband and raised rear section adds coverage.
- Articulated knees provide freedom of movement.
- Boot leg cut with ankle zips fit over most footwear.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|