Breathable gloves for warm-weather rides. They're light and have just enough padding to protect your hands, with grip to prevent your sweaty palms from slipping on the bars.
- Highly breathable stretch-mesh fabric on backs.
- Ultrasuede palm with mid-density foam padding
- Castelli Damping System reduces discomfort from road vibrations.
- Soft ultrasuede wipe panel at thumb.
- Velcro© closure for secure and adjustable fit.
- Recommended for temperatures from 15 to 32°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.