Northside Frosty Boots - Infants to Children
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From slush puddles to snow drifts, these insulated boots will keep your little one’s feet cozy and warm.
- Waterproof rubber bottom and water resistant nylon upper keep winter out.
- 200 gram Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation is light and warm (even when wet).
- Fleecy, quick drying lining.
- Adjustable toggle at the cuff and a hook-and-loop strap on the forefoot for a snug fit.
- Reflective heel strap helps keep your little one seen.
- Grippy rubber tread provides great traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Brushed polyester|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|