Prana Transform Leggings - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take your squat, deadlife and box jump to the next level. These tights are made with Chakara® compression fabric to help you power through your workout. Flatlock seaming sides comfortably next to your skin and UPF50+ sun protection keeps you covered when you take your training outside.
- Made of compression stretch jersey with a soft feel.
- Fabric vary by colour, solids: 88% Supplex® nylon and 12% Lycra® spandex, heathers: 46% nylon, 42% polyester and 12% Lycra spandex.
- UPF 50+ fabric keeps you protected.
- High waist with wide waistband provides extra coverage and has a hidden key pocket.
- Power mesh inset panels in waist gives maximum support.
- Breathable Coolmax crotch gusset adds comfort.
- Flatlocked construction resists chafing.
|Fabric content||Fabrics vary; see product descriptionFabrics vary; see product description|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.