Prana Transform Leggings - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take your squat, deadlife and box jump to the next level. These tights are made with Chakara® compression fabric to help you power through your workout. Flatlock seaming sides comfortably next to your skin and UPF50+ sun protection keeps you covered when you take your training outside.
- Made of compression stretch jersey with a soft feel.
- Fabric vary by colour, solids: 88% Supplex® nylon and 12% Lycra® spandex, heathers: 46% nylon, 42% polyester and 12% Lycra spandex.
- UPF 50+ fabric keeps you protected.
- High waist with wide waistband provides extra coverage and has a hidden key pocket.
- Power mesh inset panels in waist gives maximum support.
- Breathable Coolmax crotch gusset adds comfort.
- Flatlocked construction resists chafing.
|Fabric content||Fabrics vary; see product descriptionFabrics vary; see product description|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.