Keen Ridge Flex Mid Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hike your favourite trails with ease. Keen took their classic Targhee hiking boot and added a flexible panel over the toes, reducing the energy needed during each step and increasing durability as it won't crack and weaken overtime. These mid-height boots are great for a variety of conditions, thanks to the waterproof membrane and all-terrain lugged sole.
- Environmentally-preferred leather and mesh uppers for a durable and secure fit.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out.
- Webbing heel capture system locks in your foot.
- Keen.Bellows Flex panel bends for an easy step.
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with torsion stability shank absorbs impacts and provides support.
- Non-marking Keen.All-Terrain rubber outsoles with 5mm lugs grip whatever the trail throws at you.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.