Oboz Sapphire 8" Insulated B-Dry Winter Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Be ready for rainstorms or snowy streets. Cold-weather insulation and thermal insoles keep your feet warm happy. Waterproof-breathable membrane and a winter specific sole add protection and traction to snowy trails and icy sections of sidewalk.
- Waterproof suede leather and abrasion-resistant textile upper with B-Dry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Asymmetrical collar for a comfortable, chafe-free stride.
- 200 gram Thinsulate™ insulation.
- O-Fit thermal insole has multi-density EVA pods and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat.
- EVA midsole with ESS plate provides cushioning and support and protects the forefoot from trail irregularities.
- TPU chassis adds torsional stability on uneven terrain.
- Oboz Swiftcurrent outsole provides traction.
- Heel kick lets you remove them without getting your hands mucky.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.