Everyone loves the strong, silent type. The big, oil-immersed flywheel on this bike trainer generates high levels of resistance even at low speeds and keeps the noise level to a whisper. The Crono compass system adjusts for your weight and power to deliver a convincing road feel. The frame has a wide support surface and an optimized centre of gravity designed to provide a stable platform as you hammer home on a breakaway.
- Wheel-on trainer is quick and easy to use.
- Provides over 900 Watts of resistance at 60km/h.
- Fast fixing blocking mechanism allows easy, ergonomic blocking with a single lever.
- Suitable for 130 to 135mm hubs with 5mm diameter quick release axles.
- Thru-axle adaptor available separately for axles: 142x12mm, 148x12mm (Boost).
- Elastrogel roller (45mm) improves the tire adherence and reduces the noise from the roller and tire which reduces tire wear.
- Fits road and mountain bike wheels from 20 to 29in.
- Folds for easy transport and storage.
- When paired with the optional (sold separately) Misuro B+ sensor, you can broadcast your training data (power, speed and cadence) over Bluetooth to your phone or tablet running your favourite training app.
- Footprint: 59 x 56cm (3.6 x 22.4in.)
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||540W|
|Dimensions||55 x 58 x 40cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Zwift certified trainers can have their resistance controlled by the software for a realistic experience.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.