Merrell Moab Speed Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Moving with speed is the name of the game. This eco-conscious light trail shoe takes some inspiration from Merrell trail running shoes, for a fast and light ride that stands up to days in the backcountry. The thick midsole provides support on uneven terrain and when carrying moderate loads, and the lugged outsole keeps you upright as you tackle the trail.
- Lightweight mesh upper with abrasion-resistant TPU overlays.
- Breathable recycled mesh lining keeps feet cool.
- Laces are 100% recycled.
- Bellows tongue prevents trail debris from getting in.
- FloatPro® EVA midsole provides plenty of cushion and a rock plate protects against penetration.
- Vibram® EcoDura rubber outsole contains 30% recycled content.
- 4mm lugs grip loose dirt and rock.
|Weight||640g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.