Turn your hammock into your own personal cocoon of coziness and extend hammock season. Weather-resistant and filled with water-repellant down, this quilt isn’t bothered by heavy dew or morning frost. The quilted toe box keeps your feet warm, just like you're in your bed at home.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon shell with a water-repellent finish.
- Nylon taffeta lining.
- 750 fill-power DownTek™ uses Bluesign™ approved chemistry for water-repellency, and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Horizontal and vertical baffles maximize warmth and accommodate the large opening.
- Baffles prevent insulation from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Tapered design, much like a mummy bag, with adjustable draft collar.
- Recommended temperature range -1–4ºC.
- Pairs with the Blaze UnderQuilt (sold separately).
|Length||Fits up to 6' 2" (188 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||750 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Packed size||34 x 17.5cm|