If you have an affinity for quick rips along single track or afternoon hikes to your favourite viewpoint, this pack is for you. The Tempest 9 holds just the essentials when you're moving fast and light on the trails. The AirScape backpanel is cool and airy on hot days, and plenty of easily accessible pockets keep snacks close at hand.
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam hipbelt, shoulder straps and back panel are lightweight and let air flow through to your back.
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter torso length, shoulder straps that are set closer together and a hipbelt shaped to fit curvier hips.
- Seamlessly integrated lumbar pad and hipbelt transfer weight without rubbing.
- Stretch-mesh pockets on the shoulder strap, hip belt, sides and front are easy to access on the go.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachemnts and helmet holder give you multi-sport gear carry options.
- External hydration sleeve accommodates a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier packcloth|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.