Merrell Vapor Glove 5 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A minimal trainer that provides little between you and the ground for maximum freedom and connection under your feet. No midsole and no drop - just your feet, a grippy sole, and the ground. Features Merrell's Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stablilty through any movements you can muster.
- Breathable mesh with TPU overlays for durability.
- Hyperlock TPU film heel counter keeps your heel locked down.
- Recycled mesh lining is breathable and wicking.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- EVA insole with recycled top sheet for underfoot comfort.
- Vibram® EcoStep rubber (30% recycled content) outsole with 2mm lugs for grippy and durable performance.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.