Let the power of the sun light up your nights. The Colour Essence Inflatable Solar lantern uses 10 RGB LEDs to bring a little colour to your world. The integrated solar panel keeps the battery topped up and ready to go. And, its inflatable design means this lantern packs down small, so it’s easy to bring along.
- Inflatable matte finish globe casts an even light.
- 8 unique colors: lavender, violet, sky, powder, mint, lime, coral and rose.
- Runtimes vary by colour, mint and rose: 9 hours, lavender, blue, lime and coral: 8 hours, violet and powder: 7 hours.
- Charging from empty takes about 7 hours.
- LED power indicator lets you know when it’s time to charge your light.
- Charge your lantern every 6 months or so, to protect the battery and keep it ready for your next adventure.
- Adjustable strap for mounting.
- Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 2.5cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1000mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|