Let the power of the sun light up your nights and power your gadgets. Solar charge the battery to run the lantern and juice up other USB devices. When the sun isn’t shining, you can top up your lantern via USB. The inflatable design packs down small, so it’s easy to bring along.
- Charge via USB or solar panel.
- Inflatable matte finish globe and 10 warm LEDs cast an even light.
- 4 modes: low, medium, high and flashing.
- Charging from empty takes about 14 hours via solar and 2-3 via USB.
- LED power indicator lets you know when it’s time to charge.
- Charge your lantern every 6 months or so, to protect the battery and keep it ready for your next adventure.
- Adjustable strap for mounting.
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 4cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - low||50 h|
|Burn time - high||5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2000mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|