Tucked into the Solar String Lights’ expandable housing is more than 5m of lighting that will add a little fun and function to your setting. With a solar panel and an internal battery, that powers the lights and charges your USB powered gadgets, you get power options. Whether you are using them for adding a little ambience to an evening picnic, or improving the lighting in your camp kitchen, it is easy to find an excuse to use these rechargeable lights.
- USB port can charge your devices or charge your lights when there’s no sun.
- 5.5m light string has 10 lights with 2 warm LEDs in each.
- Flashlight on the light base gives you directable lighting.
- 4 modes: low, medium, high and a flashlight mode.
- Expandable design creates a safe place to spool your lights.
- Charging from empty takes about 16 hours via solar and 6-8 via USB.
- LED power indicator lets you know when it’s time to charge your lights.
- Charge your lights every 6 months or so, to protect the battery and keep it ready for your next adventure.
- Dimensions: 13 x 5cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - low||20 h|
|Burn time - high||5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2000mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|