Evolv Geshido Rock Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Tackle routes in varied terrain thanks to a balance of downturn and stiffness. The cambered profile allows you to pull powerfully with your feet in the steeps, and the full-length midsole provides support when balancing up vertical terrain.
- Vegan-friendly Synthratek VX is perforated and slightly elastic for a close, secure fit.
- Dark Spine heel provides support when hooking.
- VTR rand puts durability and sensitivity where you want it.
- Supportive full-length MX-P midsole.
- Sticky 4.2mm Trax SAS rubber grips small foot holds and smears.
- Low volume fits narrower feet.
- Evolv suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.2mm Trax SAS|
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.