All the best features combined in one super strap. The PRO strap has the running dynamic features from the HRM Run strap, plus the pool-time memory and data upload from the HRM Swim and Tri. Add in activity tracking, and this is the most versatile heart rate strap Garmin has ever made.
- Internal accelerometer measures torso movement to calculate cadence in steps per minute, vertical oscillation of your torso (measured in centimeters), ground contact time measured in milliseconds and activity tracking data.
- Memory stores training and daily activity data, great for pools or activities where a watch cannot be worn – data is uploaded to your device when in range.
- CR2032 battery runs for 1 year with 1 hour of training per day, and battery status is displayed in Garmin Connect™.
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features.
- Communicates via Bluetooth™ (5.0) and ANT+ (2.5GHz).
- Supports stand-alone activity monitoring (steps, all-day heart rate, calories and intensity minutes) and TrueUp™.
- Strap dimensions are 60.0 to 142 x 3 x 1.2cm, fits torsos from 60–106cm in circumference.
- Soft rounded edges are comfortable to wear.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.