Excellent gloves for giving it on alpine routes and high-country adventures. The soft shell fabric moves easily and protects from the elements. Packed with NASA-tested Aerogel insulation, they keep hands reliably warm during long days in the backcountry. Conductive tips on the thumb and index allow the use of touchscreen devices, so you can stay connected where ever your adventure takes you.
- 3-layer soft shell outer is windproof and highly water-resistant.
- Shell has 4-way stretch for full dexterity.
- PrimaLoft® Aerogel insulation for maximum warmth.
- Grid fleece lining holds in heat.
- Elasticized wrist with hook-and-loop closure seals out the elements.
- Pull loop can be hooked with a carabiner.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.