Pretty much the Swiss Army Knife of backcountry gloves, the StormTrackers have got you covered for ski touring and alpine and ice climbing. A WINDSTOPPER® membrane and tricot lining make it surprisingly warm for its low profile, that gives you excellent dexterity and tactility. It’s at its best in moderately cold and dry conditions.
- Gore-Tex Infinium™ with Windstopper softshell provides weather protection.
- Wicking lining keeps hands dry while working hard.
- Goat leather palm is durable and touchscreen-compatible.
- Elasticized wrist seals out the elements.
- Zippered gauntlet entry with gusset.
- Pull loop can be hooked with a carabiner.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.