Craft ADV Endur Lumen Jersey - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Be seen and stay seen. Part of Craft’s Lumen series, the Endur Lumen jersey has reflective logos front and back, so you're a beacon on low-light rides. Constructed of multiple fabrics, this jersey perfectly balances comfort, breathability and performance.
- Large reflective details front and back.
- Body mapped construction puts a breathable mesh on the upper back, inside sleeves and side panels.
- Light polyester blends have a supportive 4-way stretch and wick away moisture.
- Full length zipper offers easy venting.
- 3 back drop-in pockets fit a light windbreaker, some tools and a handful of gels.
- 1 small zippered pocket for valuables.
- Dropped hem provides extra coverage in the drop.
- Silicone grips at the back hem keeps the jersey in place.
- Craft’s products tend to fit long and lean. So, if your fit tends to fall between sizes, Craft suggests sizing up.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.