Craft CORE Offroad Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A light and stretchy jersey for exploring the road less travelled or no road at all. The cut is between roadie-tight and enduro-loose, so it offers a comfortable fit that goes well with gravel bike drop bars and mountain bike wide bars.
- Lightweight recycled polyester wick away moisture.
- Mesh panels on sides and under arms.
- On-seam zippered pocket fits a multi-tool.
- Dropped hem provides extra coverage in the drop.
- Gripper elastic at the back hem keeps the jersey in place.
- Craft fits long and lean. If you're between sizes, Craft suggests sizing up.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.