Craft Essence Jersey - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A light and refined jersey that uses 3 different materials to help keep you cool. Part of Craft’s Core line, the Essence jersey is at home on weekend tours, club rides, or your first Gran Fondo.
- Light polyester materials wick moisture.
- Body mapped construction puts breathable material where you it.
- Made using a solution dye process that uses 75% less water and 39% less energy than standard dying.
- Full length zipper offers easy venting.
- 3 back drop-in pockets fit a light windbreaker, some tools and a handful of gels.
- Dropped hem provides coverage.
- Silicone grips at back hem keep the jersey in place.
- Craft fit is long and lean. If you fall between sizes, Craft suggests sizing up.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.