Craft Rise Bib Shorts - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Bibs are one of those things that make you smirk, until you try them…then you just love them. Infinity C4 tech lets you keep your mind on your ride, not your shifting chamois. Part of Craft’s Core line, these bib shorts are at home on weekend tours, club rides, or your first Gran Fondo.
- Lightweight nylon blend has a comfortable 4-way stretch and wicks away moisture.
- Mesh upper is super breathable and helps wick away moisture.
- Infinity C4 chamois uses Oeko-Tex® 100 materials and has multiple densities of foam to provide comfort on longer rides.
- Silicone leg grippers hold hems in place.
- Reflective detailing for visibility on low-light rides.
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric adds confidence that what's next to your skin is made with the utmost care.
- Craft fits long and lean. If you're between sizes, Craft suggests sizing up.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.