No need to keep an eye on the weather when you have the All-Weather hat on your head. Originally the Paddler's Hat, this sun, wind and rain hat has become a favourite for all outdoor activities. The Schoeller c_change® membrane adapts to the ambient temperature to release heat when it's warm or seal in body heat when it's cold.
- Durable Schoeller fabric has UPF 50+ sun protection and a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Schoeller Fabric c_change® membrane helps regulate the temperature of your noggin.
- Foam brim snaps up to streamline in wind and floats if it falls in water.
- Brim is 7cm front and back, 6.5cm at sides.
- Underbrim colour reduces reflection and glare.
- Hidden crown pocket holds small essentials while travelling.
- Dual, reflective wind cord system keeps hat secure in gusty conditions.
|Weight||113g (7 7/8)|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|