Five Ten Freerider Pro Primeblue Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stiff and with an extra layer of toe protection, the Freerider Pro is grippy with excellent power transfer for all-mountain riding. The Primeblue edition is created from recycled plastic bottles removed from our world's oceans, so you can be psyched about throwing that sick whip, and about your contribution to the environment.
- Created with yarn spun from plastic waste recovered from beaches and coastal communities, in partnership with Parley For The Oceans™.
- Poron foam lining in toe box adds impact protection.
- EVA midsole for added shock absorption.
- Mid-flex midsole for efficient pedaling.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole sticks like glue even in cold weather.
- Classic Dotty™ tread stays clean.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.