Five Ten Freerider Primeblue Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
An essential for flat pedal riders. The Freerider is an inspired "anything, anywhere, anytime" shoe. The Primeblue edition is created from recycled plastic bottles removed from our world's oceans, so you can be psyched about clearing that double, and about your contribution to the environment.
- Created with yarn spun from plastic waste recovered from beaches and coastal communities, in partnership with Parley For The Oceans™.
- One-piece molded cupsole for cushioned comfort.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole sticks like glue.
- Classic Dotty™ tread stays clean.
|Upper material||Recycled plastic bottles|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.