A rainy day cap designed for the worst Pacific Northwest rain storms. Fully waterproof and designed to direct water away from your head, the Seattle Rain Cap is the ball cap version of the classic Seattle Sombrero.
- Made of 3-layer nylon with a GORE-TEX® membrane and UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Fully seam sealed to keep water out.
- Sturdy 7.5cm brim shelters eyes from the sun.
- TransAction™ headband wicks sweat.
- Adjustable back fit most heads.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|