Stylish minimalist sneakers that have been developed with sustainability in mind.
- Leather upper, sourced from a tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Wicking liners made from ReBOTL™ fabric.
- Supportive footbed uses 70% bio-based material.
- Grippy GreenStride™ rubber sole uses renewable natural materials sourced from farms practicing responsible land management.
- Uses Timberland’s ReBOTL material that contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 500 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
Timberland Size & Fit