This duo is compact, easy to charge, weatherproof, and they turn themselves on and off. This taillight and headlight bundle are ready for low-light commutes. Thanks to a little internal magic, they know when you are on the move and automatically turning on and off.
- Internal motion detector turns lights on when you start rolling.
- Lights cannot turn on unless in the mount and turn off when removed from the mount.
- Headlight runs up to 10h at 150 lumens.
- Taillight runs up to 8h at 50 lumens.
- Pulsing light pattern is engineered for maximum visibility.
- Both lights have an integrated type-A male USB plug.
- Side lighting ports add visibilty for traffic approaching from either side.
- IP67 weather proofing.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|