Compact, easy to charge, weatherproof, and it turns itself on, what more could you want? The Vya knows when you are on the move, automatically turning on its 50-lumen pulse, letting you focus on your ride.
- Internal motion detector turns it on when you start rolling.
- Light cannot turn on unless in the mount and turns off when removed from the mount. .
- Pulsing light pattern is engineered for maximum visibility.
- Integrated type-A male USB plug makes charging easy.
- Side lighting ports help keep you from sliding into blinds spots.
- IP67 weather proofing keeps the Vibe shining, regardless of the conditions.
|Included mounts||Seat post mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|