Keep yourself seen on your daily commutes. Blaze the path home with this powerful headlight and a bright taillight combo. Both lights are USB rechargeable to keep them topped up and ready to ride.
- Vis 500 has 4 modes: high (1.5h at 500 lumens), medium (3h at 250 lumens), low (6h at 125 lumens) and SafePulse (12h at 125 lumens).
- Vya Switch has 3 modes: SafePulse high (6h at 100 lumens), SafePulse low (12h at 50 lumens) and steady (4h at 25 lumens).
- SafePulse mode offer improved rider visibility, without the negative side effects of flash modes.
- Tool-free mounting system attaches easily.
- Quick-release clicks on-and-off the mounting bracket.
- Textured reflector for powerful focused headlight beam.
- Vis 500 has amber peripheral lights for side visibility.
- IP67 waterproofing.
- Accurate battery status indicator.
- Auto-shut-off feature prevents damage.
- Both lights charge via USB.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|