Keep your mitts warm while shredding inbounds. The Recon Mittens are packed with synthetic insulation to battle the chill while on the lift. Waterproof inserts add moisture protection and the durable shell stands up to rough landing and icy surfaces.
- Pertex Shield® abrasion-resistant nylon with four-way stretch for mobility.
- BD.dry® waterproof-breathable inserts protect against the elements.
- Two layers of 170g PrimaLoft® Gold on back of hand.
- 170g Primaloft®Gold insulation on palm.
- Goat leather palms are supple yet durable.
- Black Diamond gives these gloves a temperature range of -29 to -12°C.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|